1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine Part 5, A disturbingly abundant amount of mistakes made in this episode.
Lessons learned are not pristine and often covered with bruises and dripping with exhaustion,
Me
My name is Michael Thalis and I am creating a vlog on my Ford 302 engine rebuild. I would not call this a how-to, but I am hoping that I am able to help someone, thinking about doing Ford 302 engine rebuild, with some of the steps required and get feedback on my build. This is my first rebuild and I have learned a lot in the process. Click on the video to continue rebuilding the engine. Check out my Ford 302 Rebuild Blog,
I have included more information to help with your rebuild for section.
Http://www.ford-engine-rebuild-blog.com.
| 1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine Part 5 |
Download Video
0 Response to "1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine Part 5"
Post a Comment