Valve Lapping -- 1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine -- Intake / Exhaust Part 14, In this episode I will be lapping the intake and exhaust valve seats for proper sealing. The lapping process is easy with a little practice and good technique. Enjoy the video...
My name is Michael Thalis and I am creating a vlog on my Ford 302 engine rebuild. I would not call this a how-to, but I am hoping that I am able to help someone, thinking about doing Ford 302 engine rebuild, with some of the steps required and get feedback on my build. This is my first rebuild and I have learned a lot in the process. Click on the video to continue rebuilding the engine.
I know I know its been a long time....
I have been taking care of my grandmother 24/7 since April 22nd, but on July 4th she passed on to heaven so things have been pretty tough here. She was a great grandma, was always thinking about me. I loved her very much..
Hopefully I didnt put in to down of mood, enjoy the Episode
Here link to my Video Reference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOhFWssHVX0&list=UUUUnXiy2jfJoUBg8_r8-YJw&index=137&feature=plpp_video
Lunmad Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lunmad Check out my Ford 302 Rebuild Blog,
I have included more information to help with your rebuild for section.
Http://www.ford-engine-rebuild-blog.com.
| Valve Lapping -- 1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine -- Intake / Exhaust Part 14 |
Download Video
0 Response to "Valve Lapping -- 1990 Ford F150 302 Engine Rebuild / Overhaul an Engine -- Intake / Exhaust Part 14"
Post a Comment