2007 FORD F-150 Matteson, IL T38489, (708) 720-8900 | www.hawkinsonnissan.com
2007 FORD F-150 Matteson, IL
Stock# T38489
708-720-8900
hawkinsonnissan.com
For more information on this vehicle and our full inventory, call 708-720-8900.
Hawkinson Nissan (HawkinsonNissan)
5513 Miller Circle
Matteson, IL 60443
In Good Shape. Lariat trim. Leather, Moonroof, Aluminum Wheels, 4x4, Fourth Passenger Door, CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, LEATHER TRIMMED CAPTAINS CHAIRS, PWR MOONROOF, TRAILER TOW PKG, Hitch, LARIAT SERIES ORDER CODE AND MORE!
DEALER COMMENTS
This is a 2006 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Lariat 4WD. Just Announced!!! 1.9% APR OR BETTER with qualified credit is now available on this vehicle!! WOW! THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH A NO WORRY WARRANTY! Hi, this is Nick Matteo! I am the Used Car Sales Manager here at Hawkinson Nissan. I personally appraised this vehicle myself. Our customer, Nick, traded in this 2006 Ford F150 for a brand new 2013 Nissan Maxima. Nick said, I regularly had the oil changes done, washed it, waxed it, and even detailed it. This is my first vehicle bought here at Hawkinson and I will keep coming back. I always make sure our mechanics perform our 150-point plus inspection and the details are always available for you to see and read. I promise you a no-hassle experience. Our motto is Customers for life! I promise we will roll out the red carpet for you!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
4x4, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels, Fourth Passenger Door. Third Passenger Door, Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated Mirrors.
OPTION PACKAGES
LEATHER TRIMMED CAPTAINS CHAIRS: full console w/rear air vent & floor shift, 2nd row folding armrest, manual driver & passenger lumbar, PWR MOONROOF, TRAILER TOW PKG: class IV trailer hitch receiver, 7-pin wiring harness, upgraded radiator & auxiliary transmission oil cooler, LARIAT SERIES ORDER CODE. Lariat with Oxford White exterior and Black interior features a 8 Cylinder Engine with 300 HP at 5000 RPM*.
EXPERTS ARE SAYING
Edmunds.com explains Versatile and easy to live with. . 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. 5 Star Passenger Front Crash Rating.
Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase..
| 2007 FORD F-150 Matteson, IL T38489 |
Download Video
0 Response to "2007 FORD F-150 Matteson, IL T38489"
Post a Comment